Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Update August 1

Hello There,
It has been some time since I sent an update, but there wasn't too much to report.
I'm starting to feel a bit better but I tire pretty easy.
I have been spending a little time in the kitchen and I keep wanting
to spend more time, but my body is saying "not yet".
I have prepared some meals such as
Pesto chicken with Brown Rice or Linguine
Curried Chickpeas on Brown Rice
Ground Beef & Noodle Bake
Cheese & Swiss Chard Lasagna
These meals will be available at the Farmer's Market tomorrow
as well as a yummy "Vegetable Soup" made with ingredients from
the Farmer's Market. We also have some hummus this week.
Our intention is to have a selection of half a dozen or so meals at the market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
I am starting my radiation treatments on Monday for 6 weeks. From what I understand,
the side effects may be pretty severe, but we will do what we can and we will keep you posted.
Again I thank you for you patience, understanding, prayers and support.
Love Karin



No comments: