Thursday, September 18, 2008

finished radiation!!

Hello There,
I'm finally finished my radiation treatments!!!
All 33 of them and now that it is all over, I can say
"it wasn't so bad".
I was very lucky to have such great support and the
side effects haven't been too bad.

Right now I am experiencing quite a bit of vertigo and some nausea and I've been advised by
very smart people to not work at all for a bit while I get over this last hump so
there won't be anyone at the market this week or next and of course no meals & deliveries for a bit.

I will let you know when we are back in action.
You have been great, we appreciate all the good messages
and support and soon this will all be behind us.
Thank you so much...Love Karin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Did you really finish your last treatment? You didn't say!! You must be so glad! :D :D :D I'm so happy for you!